For some legal matters, litigation is the best option for parties to settle their differences. However, in many cases, alternative dispute resolution options — including court mediation and binding arbitration — offer a more cost-effective, streamlined and efficient process for legal professionals and their clients. If your firm represents clients in litigation and arbitration matters or if you focus primarily on helping clients mediate legal disputes, Litigation Services can help you manage your representation more effectively.
With decades of experience in the legal industry, our skilled arbitration and mediation services professionals understand alternative dispute resolution solutions and are proud to serve attorneys, law firms, mediators and arbitration professionals across the country.
Our Services for Arbitration and Mediation Cases
We offer options for firms that provide litigation, mediation and legal arbitration services for clients. Our offerings include the following:
- Forensic Services: Attorneys and law firms need solutions designed to help them keep cases organized and on track. Our forensic service offerings can do just that. Whether you need a way to keep documents straight, legal process outsourcing (LPO) help or electronic discovery solutions, Litigation Services can provide the legal mediation services and support you need.
- Legal Document Services: Litigation Services offers a cloud-based electronic document management solution designed to make managing litigation, arbitration and court mediation matters easier. With a multi-user interface, the document management platform simplifies collaborating on cases. It also means clients’ records, meeting notes and key documents are available to authorized personnel anytime, from nearly anywhere in the world.
- Deposition and Trial Services: Firms helping clients resolve cases through mediation services or arbitration don’t have the same trial preparation needs as they do for cases going to litigation. However, they still need reliable arbitration deposition services. Litigation Services provides well-equipped deposition suites nationwide, configurable to meet your needs. We also offer live-streaming and video services, public calendar functionality, interpreting and translation services, and more.
- Complex Case Management: Litigation Services’ professionals are experienced at helping firms that provide legal arbitration services and legal mediation to manage large amounts of data. Our complex case management document storage and workflow tools help keep alternative dispute resolution materials organized throughout the neutral review process. With a dedicated case manager assigned to each client, firms have knowledgeable points of contact to help them navigate the complexities of each legal mediation or arbitration case.
- Expert Witnesses: If you need a professional to provide an expert opinion or testimony as part of legal mediation services or arbitration, Litigation Services can help. We have a network of screened, credible professionals, certified examiners and subject matter experts who can help support your clients’ positions. You and your clients can be more confident about the outcome of arbitration or mediation matters knowing our network of experts practice in the fields they represent.
Choose Litigation Services to Help With Arbitrations and Mediations
Whether your firm handles litigation, arbitration and mediation matters, or focuses solely on alternative dispute resolution methods, Litigation Services can help. With a commitment to innovation, technological solutions and providing exceptional service, our legal professionals are here to support you so you can focus on your clients’ arbitration, mediation and litigation needs.
To learn more about the mediation and arbitration services we offer attorneys involved in alternative dispute resolution and litigation matters, contact us today.